Thursday, July 13, 2017

The L in Legacy

Yesterday we studied the fact that to be able to pass on a Godly legacy, we have to have one to pass on.

Now we jump back to the L in legacy which stands for lead.

"As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you received." Ephesians 4:1

This verse encourages us to live a life that is worthy to follow. Whoa! Does anyone else feel a load of responsibility?

Honestly, for me personally, this means I have to lead a life that proves my legacy is worth following. If I constantly stray from God's path for me, how can I encourage someone else that they should follow God's way? Makes me think of the adage: Don't just talk the talk but walk the walk.

Am I leading others to God by my life? If others follow me, will I lead them to Christ?




No comments: