Monday, November 16, 2015

WELCOME! Nose Around

Hello to all my readers! Thanks for stopping by. I want to welcome you to my updated and improved blog.

Please "nose around" my added pages. I will be adding to these pages so make sure to peruse them every so often.

You'll notice an About page where I introduce myself more fully.

Also notice the My Books page where you'll find my published works. My most recent two are there now, but I'll add until all my books are listed.

There is also a Free Resources page. You will find two PDF's there right now. Check these out. You need only to click on the link and download your free copies. I hope to add to this page again soon as well.

If you haven't subscribed to my blog yet, please do so by simply typing your email address into the Follow by email box. This will make sure we stay in touch because every time I publish a new post, you will receive it in your email. And be assured that I never share email addresses.

If you see something here that could encourage a friend, please send them the link.

If you have a question, please leave it in the comments.

Through this expansion of my blog I hope to share more of my writing ministry and the call I have to encourage leaving an intentional Godly legacy.

Blessings to you from your sis in Christ, Paula!

No comments: