Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today - October 21st - is my wedding anniversary. Twenty-four years together. As someone said to me yesterday at church - that doesn't happen very often these days, couples staying together.

When he proposed to me he said: "I can't promise big houses or fancy cars, but if we stick with God, it will be an adventure."

He was right. This pastor's wife can honestly say that it has been an adventure.

My hubby left me a card this morning. On the front it says: Another Year of sheer Bliss! On the inside it reads: You're Welcome! So like him. LOL

I love you! Twenty-four more years of bliss and adventure, here we come!



3 comments:

Brooksie said...

Congratulations you two! Marriage is indeed an adventure!

Karla Akins said...

Congratulations!! Yes, being married to a pastor is one adventure after another. No dull moments! So happy for you two!

Eileen Rife said...

To 50 and beyond! :)