Sunday, November 18, 2012

THANKSGIVING


"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits -
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's"
Psalm 103:1-5 NIV


That's a really good start on a list of things to be thankful for. Wow - thank You, God, that your benefit plan is unsurpassed.

God has also blessed me by putting some wonderful people in my life. I'm thankful for:

A caring, loving, providing hubby who makes me proud and yet steps on my toes with his inspired sermons.

A sweet daughter who amazes me with her insights from God's Word and her strong convictions.

A loving and funny daddy who is one of those hard-working behind the scenes servants of God.

A loving, never-stops mama who has become one of my biggest reader fans by sharing my book with so many people.

A pump-me-up and make me laugh best friend in Brooke who lets me vent and encourages me.

A pair of praying women in Dohreen and Dorsie who never cease to amaze me in their dedication and support.


Don't forget to thank God for all He has provided and done for you. He's also responsible for all of those godly people in your life that help keep you on track and bless you daily with their presence.


1 comment:

Brooksie said...

Awww! Girlfriend-you're good for me too. I'm so thankful to have you as my friend.