Monday, October 29, 2012

BOOK FUN MAGAZINE

Have you subscribed to this free online magazine yet? If not, you need to rush on over.

http://www.bookfunmagazine.com/i/90331

Book Fun Magazine is giving away 140 books by more than 100 authors. The Signature Library contest details can be found in the magazine. One winner will get first choice of 30 books, the next will get 20 books, and then 5 people will get 10. These books will be signed by and sent from the authors.

 Just register for the free subscription and you're entered into the contest.

 While there, click on my book cover for THE BLESSING SEER to help me win a competition between the authors.

 Besides that, the magazine has great articles.

1 comment:

Michelle Alanis said...

Thanks for the link to The Signature Library Contest. I just signed up for the magazine, it looks great! I found your site on a writer's group on LinkedIn. You can find me at www.MichelleAlanis.com. Are you on NaNoWriMo? If so, what's your user ID so I can add you as a friend?