Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Praise Session

Friday, June 8th, I will travel with a team from my church to Haiti. I've thought about things I take for granted that the Haitian people would love to have.

Thank you, God, for clean water running from my faucets any time I want it.

Thank you, God, for electricity that is on whenever I feel like flipping on a light or drying my hair.

Thank you, God, for food in my cupboards anytime I want it.

Thank you, God, for a solid roof over my head every night.

Thank you, God, for a house with regulated temperature.

Thank you, God, for a place to escape pesky mosquitoes.


And, thank you, God, for the opportunity to share with the Haitian people that they can find true hope in Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you and your group, Paula. I read an article last year about how most of the relief agencies are pulling out of Haiti because their funds have dried up, even though very little has been done there. My heart is still breaking for them. Please give them a big hug for me.
Thank you and God bless.
Wade