Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do you enjoy reading Christian romance? If so, you must check out a new online magazine: http://www.christianromantictimes.com/.
This first issue is filled with short romantic stories of all varieties. There are also book reviews for full-length Christian romances.
Please look for my short story, "His Florence Nightingale" and my review of SMITTEN. I'm excited to have written for this first issue and hope to make this a monthly appearance. I'm also proud to endorse a publication with clean and honorable moral standards. With so many indecent sites that can be stumbled upon, it's nice to know there are still publications following our Christian beliefs.
Drop back by my blog and leave a comment to let me know you checked it out.

1 comment:

Susan said...

OH! I heard about this coming out! I will definitely watch for it:)