Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blessings from my week:

1. A new baby boy was welcomed into the world on Monday born to a couple in our church. Happy Birthday!

2. My daughter and I survived the Tyhpoid shot we were dreading. One shot closer to our mission trip to Haiti in June.

3. Met and prayed with five other Christian authors in my area.

4. Had someone heed God's nudge to pray for me and encourage me. Thanks Lisa.

5. Found time to work on a novella for a project I'm doing with three other authors.

6. Read some really inspirational blog posts from authors I'm now following after connecting through the current ACFW course. Keep up the good work y'all.

7. Stopped to admire and thank God for the sunshine and clear blue sky that caught my eyes on the way to the mailbox. What an Artist!

As always, God, I don't deserve any blessings, but You continue to shower me. I'm humbled and thankful.

Maybe a reader has experienced a blessing - share it by leaving a comment, and we'll share in being thankful for it.

No comments: